SecurityWeek’s 2017 CISO Forum will take place on June 28-29, 2017 at the Ritz Carlton, Half Moon Bay, California. This invitation-only (request invite here), high level event brings together security leaders to discuss, share and learn information security strategies in an intimate environment.
SecurityWeek’s CISO Forum was specifically designed to bring together senior level security executives in an intimate environment for the ultimate exchange of knowledge and insights. Our invite only approach ensures an ideal mix of enterprise security leaders who can learn from each other and gain knowledge of strategies, tools and techniques to better defend their enterprises. Our team has put together an amazing agenda with some of the most sought-after security experts in the world.
Select topics from SecurityWeek’s 2017 CISO Forum agenda include:
• Fireside Chat with Robert Herjavec
• Finding and Stopping Lateral Movement Before Intruders Hit Their Target
• Analysis of North Korea Cyber Threats
• Segmentation for Security: What Cybersecurity Can Learn from the Secret Service
• The Journey of Defense Technology Security Administration’s Cybersecurity Program
• [Panel] What Keeps Security Leaders up at Night?
• Defining Your Journey in Securing High Value Assets in a Digital World
• Adobe’s Compliance Journey: How to Build a Best-In Class Compliance Organization
• [Panel] How Changing Data Center and Cloud Technologies Are Changing Security Investment
• Cyber Crisis Management and Communications: The Day After Tomorrow
• Why Security Leaders Should Be Aware of Jihadist Threats
Featured speakers include:
• Brad Arkin, VP and Chief Security Officer, Adobe Systems
• Robert Herjavec – Shark on ABC’s Shark Tank and Founder and CEO, Herjavec Group
• Nathaniel Gleicher – Head of Cybersecurity Strategy, Illumio
• Chris Forbes – CISO, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
• Jay Gonzales – CISO, Samsung Semiconductor
• Ralston Simmons – CISO, William Blair & Company
• Lou Ann McFadden – Director of Management & CIO, Defense Technology Security Administration
• Gregory Barber – CISO, Defense Technology Security Administration
• Ash Ahujha – CISO in Residence and Coach, VP Leadership Partner Cyber Security & Risk Management at Gartner
• Christian Adam – VP of Information Security, Experian • Patrick Beggs – Sr. Manager Security Technology, Amazon Web Services
• Sean Cunningham – Manager Director, Trident Capital Cybersecurity
• Alex Kassirer – Senior Counterterrorism Analyst, Flashpoint
Interested enterprise cybersecurity and risk management professionals may request a complimentary invitation by visiting: http://www.cisoforum.com/
Following the 2017 CISO Forum, delegates will have the opportunity to play in the 4rd Annual SecurityWeek Golf Classic, taking place on the afternoon of June 30th at the Old Course at Half Moon Bay.