ISIS-supporting extremists have made a chilling threat against Prince George saying: “Even the royal family will not be left alone.”
The extremists posted a picture of the future king on encrypted instant messaging app Telegraph with the horrifying message.
Prince George started school in Battersea in September
A picture of the young royal outside his school in Battersea, south London, was also shared on the app along with the school’s address and the comment “school starts early”.
The message also included words from a jihadi song which translate as, “When war comes with the melody of bullets, we descend on disbelief, desiring retaliation”.
A Daily Star investigation uncovered the vile messages.
Experts told the paper it was critical to monitor the messaging service.
Telegram has been called a “breeding ground” for terrorists.
The ISIS members behind the 2015 Paris attacks used the encrypted messaging app to spread propaganda.
Threats have been made against little Prince George
The message also contained the address of the prince’s school
ISIS also used the app to recruit the perpetrators of the Christmas market attack in Berlin last year and claim credit for the massacre.
Barry Spielman, whose internet surveillance firm Sixgill has been tracking Telegram channels since the
start of the year, told the Star: “Now we are seeing explicit threats.
“It seems that as Isis continues to lose ground in Syria and Iraq, it has stepped up its threats to hit the West.”
This isn’t the first time ISIS have threatened a member of the royal family.
The message came through on encrypted messenger app Telegraph
The extremists have sent a message threatening Prince George
Just last month a disturbing extremist video challenged Prince Harry to fight jihadis.
In the English-language clip a man, identified as Abu Uqayl, said: “Why don’t you come here and fight us if you’re man enough, so that we can send you and your Apaches to hellfire?”
They also targeted the Queen in 2015.
People working at Prince George’s school, Thomas’s Battersea, have already raised concerns about his safety.
Security is quite heavy at the school, but may be reviewed after the threat
In September a woman was arrested at Prince George’s new school after trying to get in twice within 24 hours.
Speaking at the time, a source close to the £20,000-a-year private school said: “The woman managed to get in early afternoon on Tuesday, but when staff questioned who she was she left. Police were called and security was increased. Yesterday at around the same time she came back.”
The private school has liaised with the Met’s SO14 Royalty and Diplomatic Protection Command about security issues.
Mystery as body of Iraq weapons inspector Dr David Kelly is dug up
MATTER OF TIME
The clocks went back last night – but have you lost or gained an hour?
Teen, 15, in critical condition after ‘falling from bridge’ at shopping centre
Winning Lotto numbers for Saturday October 28 2017 £5.2million jackpot
Wife who chopped off husband’s willy is charged with attempted murder
THUG PUNCH HORROR
Horrifying moment drunk mum is punched after stripping naked in bar