Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Salary: SGD350 – SGD600 per day
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysts shall be responsible for cyber threat intelligence activities at , producing relevant and actionable threat intelligence that can be turned into indicators of compromise or communications for various staff.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of producing high-quality reports on cyber threats suitable for senior leadership.
- Create daily – and on-demand – sets of recommended preventative measures to protect from new and evolving cyber threats.
- Will monitor, among other sources, the dark web and social media for cyber threats relevant to , to include reputational threats to the brand.
- Work with various other teams, including Infrastructure and Operations, Incident Response, and Legal to describe threats and recommended courses of action.
- Track cybercrime and advanced threat activity and report on imminent and emerging threats as well as changes to the threat landscape.
- Must be experienced with Cyber Kill Chain framework and have previously tracked or traced APT campaigns. Preferred certifications GCIA, GCIH or GCFE
- Must have the ability to write tools or scripts to automate analysis, and must be proficient with security vulnerabilities’ and remediation techniques, including penetration testing, malware analysis and the development of exploits.
- Experience in deploying honeypots as well as active Cyber Defense capabilities.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click “Submit now”.
* Indicates a required field.